No-Cost In-House Expertise
Utilize our in-house specialists who have an average of 16 years of experience in risk management and average of over 20 years of experience in public and private practice per individual. CPAs can call a General Loss Prevention hotline as well as specialized hotlines focused on the following areas:
- Accounting & Auditing
- Subpoena and Consultation Services
General Loss Prevention Hotline
- CAMICO® gives policyholders direct access to professional advisors who deal exclusively with the concerns and issues facing CPAs. Our in-house specialists are available to help policyholders with a wide range of general risk management topics, including: arbitration/mediation, conflict of interest, client screening, documentation, engagement and disengagement letters, billing and collections, fraud, and internal control.
- Tax Advice Hotline Services & Expertise
- Over 50 percent of the claims CAMICO sees are tax-related, and CAMICO has determined that certain tax areas present greater liability risks. Our In-house, tax specialists are experienced in tax matters and provide technical advice related to complex estate, gift, and corporate income tax issues. They will discuss applicable Internal Revenue Code sections, revenue rulings, cases, and other tax research materials that can serve as a springboard for further research by your firm.
- Your firm will have access to in-house specialists who know audit services and processes. They provide guidance regarding a variety of accounting and auditing issues, including Statements on Auditing Standards, Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services, going concern issues, Code of Professional Conduct and ethics, independence, conflicts of interest, and quality control standards.
- CAMICO’s team of highly experienced in-house specialists are available to assist with subpoenas and third-party requests for information. These services are designed to assist policyholders in reducing the risk of claims and litigation and to guide them through the subpoena process when they are not a party in the litigation. When warranted, this may include legal counsel to assist policyholders with services such as responding to civil, criminal, or grand jury subpoenas, and regulatory requests.
Take advantage of these services. Become a CAMICO policyholder by going to https://member.camico.com/getaquote/