CAMICO offers several hours of free CPE to policyholders each year through webcasts on the LearnLive platform (https://university.learnlive.com/camico). We provide education on risk management specifically for CPA firms, brought to you by our experts, many of whom are CPAs themselves. You won’t find this level of expertise and depth of risk management content anywhere else.
CAMICO webcasts are an outstanding way to fulfill CPE requirements, and they offer a number of advantages. For example, our webcasts:
1) are FREE to all members of CAMICO policyholder firms and can save your firm hundreds of CPE dollars per firm member;
2) offer NASBA-accredited group-live CPE credits; and
3) are interactive, enabling participants to ask questions and get live answers directly from risk management experts.
Webcast topics being offered over the next several weeks are listed below, and more topics and dates will be announced via email to policyholders soon for September through December.
- Challenges Facing Accounting Professionals: The Past, The Present, and the Future
- Disengaging: The Why, When and How to Fire Clients
- Ethical Dilemmas and War Stories: What Would You Do?
- Fraud and Embezzlement: Risk Management Strategies
- Fraud — Understanding, Communicating and Addressing Its Risks
- High-Duty Engagements: Rules, Risks and Tools (including Business Management, Family Office, Trust and Closely Held Business Engagements)
- Risk Management Implications of Implementing SSARS No. 21
- Serving on Boards — You Know the Benefits … Do You Know the Risks?
Self-Study Courses (available on demand):
Policyholders can go directly to LearnLive’s website to enroll in webcasts and view the most up-to-date schedule. Simply go to https://university.learnlive.com/camico. If you already have a LearnLive account, log in under “Student Login” with your username and password (note: this will be different from the username and password you use to access the CAMICO Members-Only Site at www.camico.com). To create an account, click “New Student Registration” and fill out the form. The company pass code is 508101.
Don’t miss out on these free educational opportunities!