CAMICO Mutual Insurance (CMI): CyberCPASM, Endorsement PL-1045-A, adds four first-party cyber coverages; $50,000 and $100,000 limits options; optional endorsement.
Breach Response Costs
- Notification Expenses: legal expenses, computer forensic and investigation fees, public relations expenses, postage expenses, advertising expenses.
- Breach Support and Credit Monitoring Expenses: credit file monitoring and identity theft education and assistance — up to 12 months.
- Network Asset Protection Coverage
- Loss of Digital Assets: Reasonable and necessary costs to replace, recreate or restore damaged, corrupted or stolen data and computer programs that exist in the Named Insured’s computer network; caused by the following named perils: Accidental Damage or Destruction; Administrative or Operational Mistakes; Computer Crime and Computer Attacks
- Non-Physical Business Interruption and Extra Expense: Caused by the named perils above which directly causes the interruption, degradation in service or failure of the Named Insured’s computer network
- Cyber Extortion Coverage
- Reasonable and necessary costs and expenses, including “ransom” which you incur or pay with our prior written consent as the direct result of a cyber extortion threat directed at an Insured that threatens to:
- Release, destroy or use confidential information accessed or stolen from the Named Insured’s computer network by unauthorized parties
- Introduce malicious code into the Named Insured’s computer network
- Corrupt or damage the Named Insured’s computer network
- Restrict or hinder access to the Named Insured’s computer network
- Fraudulently communicate electronically with the Named Insured’s clients in order to “phish” personal confidential information from them
Cyber Terrorism Coverage
- Reasonable and necessary business interruption and extra expense incurred as the result of an Act of Cyber Terrorism
- Premeditated use/threat of disruptive activities against computer networks and/or the Internet by persons or groups with the intention to intimidate or cause harm and/or further social, ideological, religious, political or similar objectives
- That directly causes a total or partial interruption, degradation of service, or failure of the Named Insured’s computer network
Berkley Alliance Managers (BAM)
The CAMICO-BAM policy provides Cyber Security Breach Investigation and Crisis Management/Public Relations Event as supplementary coverage. $50,000 in limits:
- Engages forensics firm to investigate
- Potential identity theft issues handled by licensed investigators
- Notification/reporting requirements under law
- Credit monitoring
- Restores/recreates data
CAMICO Mutual Insurance (CMI): Privacy/Client Network Damage Endorsement PL-1049-A, mandatory endorsement; coverage at full policy limits:
- Client Network Damage Claim, alleging damage to a client’s computer network in conjunction with an Insured’s rendering of Professional Services
- Privacy Breach Notice Law, requires an entity to provide notice to individuals of any actual or potential privacy breach
- Privacy Claim, Privacy Injury
- Regulatory Proceedings, company will provide counsel to assist in responding to or defending regulatory proceedings; $12,500 per Policy Period
Berkley Alliance Managers (BAM)
The CAMICO-BAM policy includes Cyber Security Breach as a third-party cause of loss; coverage at full policy limits.
Stand-Alone cyber coverage is also available. Contact CAMICO for more information at 1.800.652.1772.
*“First-party” refers to losses directly borne by the policyholder firm, “third-party” to damages alleged by clients or other third parties for which the policyholder firm may be liable. This information is provided as a general overview and is not intended to be a complete description of all applicable terms and conditions of coverage. Actual coverages and risk management services and resources may change without notice and are subject to policy provisions as issued.